Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We're looking for you, a QA Engineer with a keen eye for detail. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has no problem dealing with pressure. You can work closely with Clients, Managers, Designers and other Developers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects.
You believe in your skills and your perspective about the technology world, so you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents;
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Identify and report issues found;
- Proficiency with unit, functional and non functional testing;
- Perform regression testing and static code analysis;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken).
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Ability to design and implement applications' architectures in a cloud infrastructure service.
- Experience with New Relic and/or AWS.
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown