Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We're looking for you, a Mobile Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies with an exceptional ability to bring mobile applications to life. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has no problem dealing with pressure. You can work closely with Clients, Managers, Designers and other Developers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects.
You believe in your skills and your perspective about the technology world, so you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Swift, Xcode toolset and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Ability to integrate web services (RESTful, JSON)
- Understanding of embedded databases and other system datastores
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Portfolio of iOS apps in the App Store
- Familiarity with new Swift paradigms
- Good knowledge of performance and memory management
- Knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of Android application development
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown