Pixelmatters is a digital product design and development company.
Our mission is to create top-notch digital products that make people's life easier, everywhere, every day. Our vision is to be a company in which people are proud of being, and for which talented people look at a place they want to be, as a good reference.
We’re looking for you — a versatile, collaborative and talented Marketing Designer.
Over the last 5 years and a half or so, Pixelmatters grown from a team of 2 to around 40. Our Marketing efforts were always very organic, thanks to word of mouth and our way of doing things. Our Design team supported those needs, having designed our website and all marketing materials so far. But things have changed — now, with our Marketing team in place, our Design team (that is always busy with client work) needs some help. And here is where you come in...
Your role will focus on providing all necessary design support to our Marketing team. You'll have a big impact on how our work and culture is shared with the world, and therefore, how Pixelmatters' brand is perceived. You'll be a key element to ensure everybody notices our high-quality standards. You'll be creating the visuals and help shape the design strategy to bring Pixelmatters' positioning to the next level.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include designing new pages and Case Studies for our website, taking care of social media imagery, design print materials (for events, presentations, job fairs, merchandising, among others), and even taking some photos.
We're not necessarily looking for experience but we're definitely looking for potential and talent. You'll interact with several teams within the company, so it's important to be a positive element on the constant improvement of our culture. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- Ability to create impressive designs on different platforms and contexts
- Caring about doing things the right way, with attention to detail, as all pixels matter (Make sure to include your favorite emoji in the "One sentence about you" field below)
- Ability to turn Wireframes into high-fidelity beautiful pages that convey the right messaging for the right audience
- Craft good looking print materials to be used throughout our offline media channels (internal and external events, job fairs, among others)
- Ensure brand consistency across all produced materials
- Healthy relationship with feedback, able to learn and grow from it
- Know your way around the current design tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision)
- Proactivity to suggest improvements to Pixelmatters' brand and different ways to showcase content
- Team player who likes to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Good communication skills, know how to clearly communicate your ideas
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Experience doing marketing design at other technology-related companies
- Good visual sensibility and taste that allows you to take some good looking photos
- Motion and video editing skills
- Illustration and Branding skills
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Your Pixel-kit
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown