Technical Project Manager
Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We're looking for you, a Technical Project Manager with some experience in a similar company, or, a Software Developer with enthusiasm for Agile and with ambition and skills to become a great Technical Project Manager.
Remote and communication are key terms for us. Our clients are spread all over the world and in different timezones. You cherish the value of real-time, proactive and open communication with our clients and collaborators. Relationships are everything.
You understand the value of our working process but you are also flexible and able to adjust to each client needs and reality. Our clients are tech-savvy, have a product development mindset and internal design, development and management teams with an established Agile working process. You have to be an extension of our clients.
You are an ambassador of Pixelmatters culture, lead by example and believe in people empowerment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of web application technologies and development lifecycle
- Define and document product requirements and specifications according to stakeholders needs
- Involvement in commercial matters like estimation processes and budget management
- Abstract thinking when translating product specifications to teams
- Capability to validate deliverables and report to stakeholders
- Communicate proactively and efficiently with all parts involved
- Cultivate a positive and effective relationship with stakeholders
- Understanding of the skills and strengths of the teams
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
- Flexibility to understanding products’ position in different markets
- Worked with design teams and highly demanding UI projects
- Experience as facilitator between stakeholders and delivery teams
- Track record as Product Owner/Manager working with remote teams
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown