Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We're looking for you, a Delivery Manager with some experience in a similar company, or, a Software Developer with enthusiasm for Agile and with ambition and skills to become a great Delivery Manager.
Process and communication are key foundations of our fast paced working environment. You understand the value of continuous delivery and embrace the challenge of shipping demanding products iteratively, adjusting to stakeholders' needs.
You are passionate about Agile and strive to deliver quality work. You devotedly believe in a very talented and ambitious team capabilities to meet exciting goals, focused on cultivating a great team spirit. You drive the evolution of teams and process.
You are an ambassador of Pixelmatters culture, lead by example and believe in people empowerment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of web application technologies stack and development lifecycle
- Have broad knowledge of infrastructural strategies and architectural patterns
- Ease specifying and defining product specifications’ priorities according to roadmap and dependencies
- Elaboration of strategies to meet ambitious milestones considering trade-offs, risks and technical requirements
- Proficiency detecting process flaws and implementing efficient measures
- Capability to validate deliverables and measure the team performance throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Cultivate a positive and effective relationship with the team by clearly understanding the skills and strengths of the teams
- Proactive communication as facilitator between the team and stakeholders
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
- Worked with design teams and highly demanding UI projects
- Capability to discuss the technical direction of development, testing and deployment processes
- Translate functional and technical requirements into UML
- Experience writing technical documents (Technical Audits, Reports, Wikis, among others)
- Track record as mentor or lead developer
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown