Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We're looking for you, a Front-end Developer with an exceptional ability to translate pixels into code. A team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has no problem dealing with pressure. You can work closely with Clients, Managers, Designers and other Developers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects.
You believe in your skills and your perspective about the technology world, so you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency using CSS pre-processors (Sass and/or LESS)
- Experience with at least one modern web framework (Angular, React and/or Vue.js)
- Ability to integrate web services (RESTful and/or GraphQL)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken)
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Proficiency with unit testing
- Experience with Typescript
- Basic knowledge of tasks automation with Webpack
- Ease of use on dependency managers like npm or yarn
- Ability to build and run Docker containers
- Mentorship skills to support colleagues about development best practices by doing thoughtful code reviews and pair-programming
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown