Full-Stack Developer Intern
Pixelmatters is a digital product Design and Development company. Our mission is to make people's life easier, everywhere, everyday. We cultivate a design-driven culture, focused on solving problems and creating solutions. We are a group of unique individuals with the magic ability to improve existing things and to turn ideas into something that you can see, touch and feel.
We are looking for you, an energetic and responsible Full-Stack intern with the drive to have autonomy to develop a product from conception to delivery. You will work closely with a senior member of Pixelmatters and collaborate with others, while developing an application from scratch building both front-end and back-end.
You look at this opportunity as the right way to start your career. Pixelmatters mission is to support your growth and development, by onboarding you into the market and giving you an opportunity to grow, learn and ship code that will immediately impact our processes. Above all, we see you as a long term member of the team. Continuity is key here!
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Basic understanding of at least one modern web framework (React and/or Vue.js)
- Basic knowledge of database modelling and administration (PostgreSQL, MongoDB and/or similar)
- Good understanding of English
It would be awesome if you also have...
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Basic understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools
- Basic knowledge of tasks automation with Webpack
- Ability to build and run Docker containers
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Work from Home days available
- Your Pixel Kit - A Moleskine, a T-shirt, top-notch hardware and a backpack to carry everything
- Work at Aliados, heart of Porto's downtown